Infertility can be primary and secondary. We name infertility primary, when a woman, in spite of regular sexual life without application of contraceptives, never became pregnant; secondary – a woman became sterile after one or a few pregnancies even finished by births.
The reasons of disease, mainly, are following: infantilism (excalation) general and genital, infertility of husband, inflammation of ovaries (former or real), strongly expressed bend of uterus, diseases of salpinxs, carried gonorrhoea, abortions carried before.
Treatment of infertility must go on the way of recovery from basic disease causing it. Sometimes infertility is caused by absence of vitamin E in food, which is named the vitamin of reproduction. Its could be found in a wheat, pea and kidney bean, buckwheat and groats, bow, wild rose, sea-buckhorn, and also in eggs and liver.
NATURAL MEDICINE RECOMMENDS:
1) At all cases of infertility put every evening compress on the under body of stomach. Steam
a compress as follows: take a piece of clothes from thin material, fill it tolerantly with the hot semi cooked barley, stick to 20 – 30 minutes. After the marble tampon is prepared (by a size of hazel-nut) it should be entered in vagina. A tampon consists of the parsley, saturated with fresh sunflower-seed oil and placed in the gauze bandaged by a woolen filament. It is possible to use the tampon, made from the head of the baked shallow seminal bow sprinkled by a mixture from a 1/4 tea-spoon of Castor sugar and powder from the grass of antennary, bandaged by a clean gauze and woolen filament.
2) An extract of goose-grass seed is made as follows: 1 tea-spoon of seed is made in powder, it is then pored with boiling water and boils 10 minutes on a small fire. An extract is cooled down. Ingest 1 table spoon 3-4 times a day during 12 days.
3) Pore 1 tablespoon of sendew by one glass of boiling water and keep in a warm place. Drink 2 tablespoons 3 times per day.
4) Periwinkle: 20 gm of dry plant is cooked in 250 gm of vodka during 5 minutes, cool down, keep in a cool dark place. Ingest 15 drops 3 times per day.
5) Gentian cruciform: at infertility it is recommended to use rhizomes and roots. Pore 2 tea-spoons of the dry ground roots in 3 glasses of boiling water, boil 10 minutes on a weak fire. Ingest 1/2 glass 3 times per day 30 minutes before having eat.
6) Wintergreen: take 2 tea-spoons of the dry ground leaves, keep up to 2 hours in a dark place in the closed crockery in a glass of boiling water. Ingest 1/4 glass 3-4 times per day before meal. Renders a good effect at treatment of adnexitis.