There are a lot of reasons for male infertility. The main are: infected semen, tight underpants, taking a very hot bath, smoking, excessive alcohol intake, zinc deficiency and many others. Very frequent semen ejaculation also lead to lowered sperm count and man may become effectively infertile.
Against of this there are ways how to increase your sperm count.
1. First of all you should to refrain from habits like alcohol consumption, smoking etc. when you drink alcohol it affects your liver function, which for its part causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels.
2. Have sex & masturbate less often – the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be.
3. Also you should to avoid heating of testicles. It will be better for your health to wear loose, cotton boxer shorts and avoid hot saunas and baths.
4. One more way you should eat more nutritious food. Diet that is high in protein and vegetables and low in fat is good as for your health as for your sperm. You should avoid astringent, spicy and bitter foods and lessen caffeine intake.
5. You should lessen your stress levels by learning relaxation techniques. Regular practice of yoga and meditation will keep your mind and body healthy.
6. Also regularly exercise will increase your sperm count. Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before.
7. Try to lose any excess weight, which leads to cause testosterone/oestrogen imbalances.
8. Also certain natural supplements promise to increase sperm production.
9. Frequently uses of massage body with herbal oil will improve your blood circulation.
10. And at last make love in the early morning or afternoon. As sperm levels are often highest in the mornings.